Get Rid of These Zits...PLEASE!

I'm letting Kim K stand in as my model double since I am not about to show you my horrendous breakouts!

My hormones must be WAY out of wack or something lately because I have had nonstop breakouts for the past few months. I feel like my skin is making up for all those teenage years that my skin was flawless - YIKES!


So, of course, I take to Google to research what I can do for my little blemish dilemma. Since the regular over-the-counter lotions and potions weren't doing the trick, I looked into things like acne light treatment, acne removal systems and acne light therapy.  So, I came across this little gadget, the TandaZap. Have you heard of it? I hadn't, but I had seen others that were similar. What I liked about this one is that it uses blue light treatment (I remember this being an effective way to zap zits from when I was in beauty school) to get rid of breakouts and, best of all, it is under 50 bucks! Yay, I think I will try it.

So, has anyone tried this handy little gadget or one like it? What do you think of it? Would you recommend it? Sound off by leaving your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...