Check Out these Pics of Kristen Stewart from W Magazine!

Ok, I'll admit it...I am a total Twihard. I love the books, the movies and most of all, I love Robert Pattinson. So when I came across these pics of Kristen Stewart, I knew I'd have to share. She looks absolutely, drop-dead gorgeous in a Valley of the Dolls sort of way. Check here out below:

This pic of Kristen Stewart made the cover...and for good reason!

Is this going to be what Bella looks like as a vampire?

Absolutely gorgous pics, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. I'm your newest GFC follower....would love for you to follow back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look beautiful!! Very stunning!! I was reading bits of the article from OMG.com, is it me or what but doesn't she kind of look like Lindsay Lohan in some of the pics!! Just my opinion!!

    I am totally Team Robert Pattinson! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Team Edward ; )

    And yes Fifi, she does resemble Lindsay Lohan a bit in these pics!

    ~Kristle

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks all grown up and gorgeous! Visiting from Lots of Lovin weekend bloghop1


    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back!! laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...