Want to look younger, better, hotter right now? Try one or all of these 5 tricks:
1) Try a peel. A fruit enzyme peel is ideal because it will give you an instant glow without all the redness and irritation associated with other peels.
2) Safely tan. I am not talking about tanning beds, but a self-tanner instead. A tan can help warm your complexion and make you look younger. My favorite self-tanners are those that develop gradually like Jergen's Natural Glow Moisturizers.
3) Color your hair. Whether your silver streaks are starting to shine through or you are currently going gray, get your hair colored today to look younger. For those with naturally light hair, highlights can be added in to blend away current grays. Darker haired beauties require touch ups monthly. And if you are all the way gray, go for a semi-permanent color to subtly blend what you have into something a bit brighter and younger looking.
4) Buy a new outfit. As we get older and have an arsenol of clothing in our closets, you may just be tempted to rely on what you've got already...but don't. A new outfit (take the advice of your friendly salesperson) can work wonders in making you look and feel younger and better.
5) Whiten your teeth. Age and other factors such as daily coffee, tea or red wine can leave teeth looking less than bright and beautiful. You can head to your local dentist office for a teeth whitening procedure that would provide instant gratification or you could pick up a DIY kit like Crest Whitestrips.