Blake Lively's Oh-So-Lovely Boho Braids

I know how much you all LOVE boho braids! Celeb hairstylist Rod Ortega shared his secrets with me on how to get Blake Lively's chic boho braids:

To complement Blake’s Chanel Haute Couture dress, celeb hairstylist Rod Ortega gave her hair what he dubs an “Effortless Twist.”


“I started with Philip B Beach Mist and Shu Uemura Silk Mesh on Blake’s wet hair,” he explained. “Next, I dried her hair with the T3 Featherweight Dryer with a diffuser to get a beach-wave texture, then with a ½-inch T3 Curling Iron, I curled random strands of hair and pinned her hair to the side.” Rod gave the look a boho-chic finish by fishtail-braiding three strands of hair then gave it an all-over sheen with Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer. Red carpet ready!

So how in the world do you do a fishtail braid?
Here's a fab YouTube video to show you how:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...