Valentine's Hair Styles

Do you know how you are wearing your hair for Valentine's Day? I sure don't. But I did come across these Valentine's hair styles lately that I love. What do you think?

I love this ultra glam pony with just a hint of bump at the top. Get-it tip: Curl hair all-over with a medium barrel curling iron before putting hair in a pony.

This messy half-up Valentine's hair style calls my name. I love the simplicity of it all and how the curls are slightly undone. Get-it tip: Curl hair all over and then run styling cream through hair afterward to break up curls and create this undone look.

Va-Va-Va Volume! Ooh, how I love the volume on country cutie Carrie Underwood's 'do here. Get-it tip: Blow dry hair upside down for extra oomph.

Well hello again Ms. Witherspoon. I just love her bangs and this flirty look is a perfect addition to any length of hair. You may remember me raving about Reese's bangs in this post recently. Get-it tip: To copy her flirty coif, roll bangs under with a round brush and then add a touch of pomade on the ends for piecy-ness.

Hopefully I have given you some Valentine's hair styles inspiration for your own 'do. Are any of you going to copy any of these looks? Let us know by leaving your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...