BREAKING NEWS: Jennifer Aniston's New 'Do

Hey there beauty FANatics...I have some breaking news for you: Jennifer Aniston has just cut her hair into my latest favorite style: The shoulder grazing bob hairstyle I have been ranting and raving about! Isn't it obvious...Ms. Aniston must read my blog!
Just look at her new do:


Her new style is complimented by a lighter hue. And, although she kept her signature textured ends, her layers are much more subtle and the style is a lot sleeker than her "before" look. Let's take a look at that now for comparison:

And one more "after" for all of you Aniston addicts:

Love it? Hate it? Personally, I like the new 'do...well of course I do! Tell me what you think...leave your comments!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...