I Heart LA Splash Cosmetics Spotlight Mascara

In the quest for the perfect mascara, my good friends at LA Splash Cosmetics sent me over a sample of their new Spotlight Mascara. The mascara, which lights up when the brush is pulled out of the tube (ideal for late-night makeup touch-ups), lengthens my lashes to crazy lengths.

The girls at LA Splash really hooked me when I realized that this mascara doesn't smudge or leave a mess when washed off. I can't explain how this magical mascara works, but somehow the color just comes off easily with warm water but never smears or smudges. I guess I'll chock it up to some mascara mystery!

You can get your own Spotlight Mascara by ordering right off the LA Splash website or by calling them at:(626)968-8826 to find a retailer near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...