Wednesday Review: Seed Hand Cream

I recently had the opportunity to try a new type of all natural hand cream (you know I am all about "all-natural" anything) called Seed. Seed offers a line of body products that is 100% natural and are paraben free, phthalate free with no synthetic anything and bonus....they do not test on animals.

I opted to try the Grape Seed Enriched Healthy Hand Lotion with no fragrance. I usually have the worst cuticles that my nail technician has ever seen, but since I have been using this hand cream for a week, my cuticles look AMAZING! As an avid wine-drinker, I would like to say that it must be the grape seed in the formulation, but I also have to mention that the Jojoba seed oil and Shea butter could have helped.

If you have awful cuticles or horribly dry hands like I do did, then definitely try Seed's Grape Seed Enriched Healthy Hand Lotion. In addition to their fragrance free formula, they have an invigorating citrus thyme scent (also all-natural).


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...