Hot Fall Deals from Bluefly

This Fall season is chock full of fabulous new styles including boots, clogs, rich colors and bold sweaters. I love shopping at Bluefly because I can find amazing deals on the hottest fashion must-have's that I write about all the time!

I am in LOVE with the Fall 2010 footwear collection from Cole Haan right now, especially the tall riding boots in black and brown. Best of all...they are sold at Bluefly for almost half off! Wear these tall riding boots over a pair of straight leg or skinny jeans with a crisp, white button-up and tailored jacket for an ultra chic and stylish look.

This season, messenger bags are incredibly hot as well. I love the messenger bag look because I can carry all my kids' necessities and mine in one easy-to-carry bag. Marc by Marc Jacobs has a great selection of messenger bags that can be worn by both men and women (bonus for when I want the hubby to pack my bag for me). Bluefly has these bags for up to 37% off.

Finally, save some money and still look ultra stylish by getting one luxury item. Every girl needs to splurge on something once per season and I think my splurge this season will be on a Michael Kors item that I've been eyeing on Bluefly. Michael Kors has an amazing selection of skinny belts and I will be wrapping one around my Spring cardigans to bring them into Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...