Wednesday Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


With two toddlers running around, writing and blogging to do and a load of laundry in the works, sitting around waiting for my nails to dry is not a luxury I currently have. Because of this, I need a super duper fast drying top coat when I manage to get a coat or two of polish on my piggies.

I really like Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. This is the best one I have used yet. Other fast drying top coats seem to leave my polish looking dull after a day or two but Seche Vite keeps my color glossy looking.

So if you are someone like me that doesn’t have a whole lotta time to sit around while the grass grows your polish dries, then I definitely suggest using Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...