Monday's How-To: CopyCat Emmy Hairstyles
You can get this look very easily with a few easy steps:
1) Brush hair to the side, creating a deep side part.
2) Gather all of your hair down to one side under your ear.
3) Secure hair with a hair band.
4) Wrap a small piece of hair around your hair band and secure with a bobby pin to conceal the band.
5) Style your bangs to the side if you have them.
6) Spray your entire side ponytail with a medium hold hair spray.
If you have short hair and need some extra length to create this look then try the Hairdo Wrap-Around Pony ($49: QVC.com) that adds length and volume by simply wrapping this piece around the base of your own ponytail.
Voila! You have now got an super hot style that is a cinch to do and keeps hair looking cute throughout the windy weather.