Wednesday Review


I have been fortunate to try some amazing beauty products lately. I don’t know who is luckier, you (the reader) for being able to get some fabulous product reviews or me the beauty writer for being able to try them. Stay tuned for reviews of some amazing products in the next few weeks, but for now let’s talk about facial masks.

Sephora recently sent me over the REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask to try and I fell in love! The mask uses glycolic and lactic acids to reduce fine lines and improve skin tone, firmness and radiance. While in a relaxing bath I slathered on the mask to my freshly washed and exfoliated face and then sat back for 10 minutes while it worked its magic. After removing the mask, I could immediately feel that my skin was smoother. In addition, my face was glowing for days after. It lifted my tired eye area, brightened my uneven skin tone and temporarily hid the wrinkles that have started to creep up on my forehead. I highly recommend this amazing mask. It’s $55 at Sephora or you can get a sample for free when placing your next online order from Sephora.

Facial masks have always been a part of my regular skin care regime and should be a part of yours as well. Facial masks are a sort of skincare boost that can fight breakouts, add moisture or even brighten skin tone. These are things that your everyday skincare regime just can’t always help you with. I suggest doing masks on a Sunday so that my face looks fresh and bright for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...