My Summer Vacation Fashion Staple


Every summer vacation that we take, I end up finding a fabulous hat. I’m not talking about those kooky, crazy tourist hats that sit three feet high and have silly things like the British flag printed on them. I’m talking about fabulously fashionable hats. I knew my hats (which I call my Palm Springs hats) were destined to be fashion staples sooner than later and it looks like that time is now!

I recently spotted starlet Vanessa Hudgens wearing MY PALM SPRINGS HAT with an equally cute outfit. She paired her Palm Springs hat with a flowy shirtdress, but then tied in a belt to accentuate her waist and pull the whole look together. Then she slid on a pair of the never ending gladiator sandal trend (and not my favorite look might I add). To top it all off…the hat! The oh-so-lovely, perfect for summer, shades you from the sun Palm Springs hat.

If you are going on summer vacation soon (or ever), you have got to get yourself one of these hats. Pick one up at your destination for an even more authentic feel to it!

1 comment:

  1. Well you're lucky you can wear hats - because mostly they look ridiculous on me! Handbags however...I'll take Vanessa's handbag, you can have her hat. ;) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...