The Super Simple Yet Stylish Hairstyle




So as I was rushing to get ready to go out the other day, my hair would just NOT cooperate. So I decided to copy a super simple yet stylish hairstyle I have seen on celebrities lately…I pinned one side up. It gave my insta-glamour, yet was so easy to accomplish. This has become my new go-to bad hair day hairstyle.

So how do you get the look?

Make a side part in your hair (it looks better than a middle part for this look) then pull, twist or braid one front section of hair back and away from your face. I really liked the twisted look myself. Finally, criss-cross a couple bobby pins to keep the hair piece in place. It’s that simple!

You can even sport this look for a night out by adding a sparkly accessory or flower in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...