Super Sweet Cardigan Sweaters


I have to say, I really heart cardigan sweaters. A typical ‘mom’ look perhaps, but it doesn’t have to be with these super sweet cardigan sweaters I found. Cardigan sweaters are perfect for springtime because they are typically lightweight and are easily put on or pulled off. I think they look super cute over a summery dress or with jeans and a simple tee, belt and flats.


Old Navy is carrying some very girl-tastic cardigan sweaters with ruffle and floral embellishments. What’s even better is that these cardigans are under thirty bucks!

J Crew, one of my favorite cardigan sweaters shops also has beautiful floral print cardigans in stock right now. Their black blossoms cardigan is on my must-have list because of the contrasting print and because it will go with my little black summer dress, black capris and jeans beautifully. This one retails for just under $90. Buy it now or wait for it to go on sale towards the end of the season for a stylish steal.

Jacket detailing on cardigan sweaters is very stylish right now. Arden B’s Boucle Stripe Cardigan Sweater is perfectly preppy and also very nautical looking all at the same time. This is a great piece to add to your Spring wardrobe for only $58.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...